Freud SD208 8" Pro Dado Set
SD200 Series Pro Dado Sets
Freud's quality and craftsmanship in a stack dado, but at a wobble dado price!
12 teeth, 20° top bevel, -12° hook, 5/8" arbor.
Use on all table saws, and radial arm saws for cutting slots, grooves, dadoes, and rabbets in softwood or hardwood.
- Two 12 Tooth, Carbide-Tipped Saw Blades
- Four 1/8" Kerf, 4 Tooth Chippers
- One 1/16" Kerf, 4 Tooth Chipper
- Shim Set
- Carrying Case
- The negative hook angle makes flat bottom grooves and virtually splinter-free cuts.
- All blades and chippers come with Freud's kickback reducing design. Perfect for the weekend woodworker who wants an economically priced dado without sacrificing quality.
- This resharpenable set will produce grooves from 1/4" to 13/16" in 1/16" increments.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65