Forrest DK08244 8" Dado King Saw Blade Set
Add to Cart for Price
5/8" bore, dado up to 29/32" wide in 1/32" increments.
- All Forrest saw blades are tipped with corrosion resistant, double-hard C-4 submicron carbide for lsharper edges and longer life.
- 10" blades are hand-straightened to a runout of .001/.002 for maximum cut quality.
- Laser cut for true quiet sawing.
- All Forrest saw blades are designed to provide super smooth, chipless cuts.
- Two 24 tooth, carbide-tipped trim saw blades.
- Four 1/8" kerf, 4 tooth chippers.
- One 1/16" kerf, 4 tooth chipper.
- One 3/32" kerf, 4 tooth chipper.
- Two each of .010, .012, .015 magnetic shims.
- Blade Runner plastic carrying case.
Forrest blades for table saws and radial arm saws. No tear-out when grooving across soft wood, hard wood, oak and birch ply veneer or melamine. Negative hook and scoring action of outside blades make perfect edged grooves with flat, square bottoms. Rip, cross-cut, and miter at any depth. #C-4 carbide tips on all trim and chipper blades. Dado up to 29/32" wide in 1/32" increments.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65