Festool 575390 TS 75 EQ-F-Plus-FS Track Saw
8-1/4" Plunge Cut Circular Saw with 75" Rail - 575390
Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy. Capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4" thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work. The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back.
- TS 75 EQ Circular Saw
- 75" Guide Rail FS 1900
- Universal Saw Blade
- Sight Window
- Systainer SYS 5 T-Loc
- Power Rating: 13.0 Amps, 120V (1,600 Watts)
- Saw Blade Speed: 1,350 to 3,550 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8-1/4"
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 47 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Straight Down w/Track: 2-3/4"
At 45 Degrees w/Track: 2-1/8"
Straight Down w/o Track: 2-15/16"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1" & 1-7/16"
- Weight: 13.6 lbs
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- The TS 75 is our most powerful plunge cut saw, providing enough power to slice through the toughest of materials with little concern for swirl or burn marks.
- Simple depth adjustment allows you to expose only the part of the blade necessary for the cut. The plunge action allows cut placement anywhere on the cut line for straight cuts or cut-outs into material.
- Integrated spring-loaded riving knife keeps the cut kerf open and the material away from the rear of the blade, reducing the chance of kickback and leaving the user in control.
- Variable speed allows you to match the speed of the saw to the material. The electronics also maintain a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw's motor from thermal and current overload.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65