Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS Track Saw
6-1/4" Plunge Cut Circular Saw with 55" Rail - 575388
The TS REQ is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, a better comparison would be to the most advanced table saws, miter saws or panel saws available. Add in its incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use, and you have a precision-cutting solution like no other, at home in the highest-end cabinet shop as well as an onsite remodel. With the addition of micro-adjustable depth controls and a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, the TS 55 REQ is our most advanced plunge cut saw ever, which is saying a lot.
- TS 55 REQ Circular Saw
- 55" Guide Rail FS 1400
- 36 Tooth Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Sight Window
- Systainer 4 T-Loc
- Power Rating: 10.0 Amps, 120V (1,200 Watts)
- Saw Blade Speed: 2,000 to 5,200 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Arbor Diameter: 20 mm
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 47 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Straight Down w/Track: 1-15/16"
At 45 Degrees w/Track: 1-7/16"
Straight Down w/o Track: 2-1/8"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1" & 1-7/16"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- The TS 55 makes the actual cut right on the edge of the scribe line, even on bevel cuts.
- Simple depth adjustment allows you to expose only the part of the blade necessary for the cut. The plunge action allows cut placement anywhere on the cut line for straight cuts or cut-outs into material.
- Integrated spring-loaded riving knife keeps the cut kerf open and the material away from the rear of the blade, reducing the chance of kickback and leaving the user in control.
- Variable speed allows you to match the speed of the saw to the material. The electronics also maintain a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw's motor from thermal and current overload.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65