Festool PLANEX EASY LHS-E 225 Drywall Sander, 571935
Ready to Go, No Setup Required / Extremely Light at Only 8.8 lbs
Simplify the drywall sanding experience with the Planex easy Drywall Sander. This single-piece machine features easy plug-in and go design this is both easy to set up and easy to use. Intuitive controls combine with exceptional balance and low weight to make the task of drywall sanding easier than ever. Enjoy greater freedom-of-movement and longevity with the direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor with its motorover- pad design and fl exible head joint. There are no fl exible drive cables and no carbon brushes on the motor which need replaced. Removable top section allows for up-close sanding to abutting surfaces such as inside edges. Reduce jobsite clean-up while working in a cleaner environment thanks to the integrated dust extraction design that captures dust at the surface (when attached to an appropriate dust extractor). Fully compatible with existing Planex abrasives.
- PLANEX EASY LHS-E 225 Drywall Sander
- Sanding Pad (495168)
- P150 Grit Brilliant Abrasive Disc
- Plug-It Cord
- Carrying Bag
- Power Consumption: 400 Watts
- No-load RPM: 400 to 920
- Sanding Pad: 8-1/2"
- Length: 63.0"
- Dust Port: 1-1/2"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Simple set-up and intuitive controls let you focus on results.
- Covered by Festool-exclusive 3-year Service All-Inclusive warranty.
- Flexible head design allows greater freedom-of-movement for easier sanding.
- Uses same Granat abrasives as the classic Planex Drywall Sander.
- Low weight and perfect balance reduce fatigue.
- Direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor provides power to the surface without a flexible cable for less downtime with less weight.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65