Festool OF 2200 EB Plunge Router, 574689
The OF 2200 is the most powerful Festool router. It can easily plunge into 8/4 hard maple and make a 1/2" groove in a single pass. With 2200 watts of power, you might think you are working with a portable shaper. Designed for exceptional maneuverability, the OF 2200 incorporates many new ergonomic design features, making it easy to control, and a pleasure to use on the jobsite or in the shop.
- OF 2200 EB Plunge Router
- Dust Extraction Hood & Chip Deflector
- 1/2" Clamping Collet
- Universal Template Guide Adapter
- Collet Wrench
- Systainer #4
- Power Rating: 18.0 Amps, 120V
- Speed: 10,000 to 22,000 RPM
- Column Stroke: 3-1/8"
- Fine Adjustment: 1/256"
- Max Bit Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Weight: 17.2 lbs
- Four Position Depth Stop Turret - Control plunge depth with the ability to set pre-configurable depths using the four-position turret.
- Double Locking Plunge Columns - Locking mechanism actuates against both of the anodized plunge columns to prevent movement. The plunge depth is locked with a single twist of the locking knob located at your fingertips on the routers handle.
- Retractable, Spring-Loaded 360 degrees Dust Shroud - The shroud maximizes dust extraction while providing high visibility to the work piece.
- Locking Depth Stop Rod - Allows you to save time by locking the router in its plunged position and calibrate the plunge depth using the four-position depth stop turrent in a single step.
- Variable Speed Control - Dial in the appropriate spindle speed based on the material and application. An onboard cross reference guide shows the spindle RPM for each setting.
- Magnetic Spindle Brake - Faster, more reliable method of retarding spindle motion. Helps prolong the service life of the motor versus a mechanical or electronical method.
- Intuitive Controls - Controls are clearly labeled with icons indicating purpose and adjustment direction. Work smarter without having to locate the manual to make less common adjustments.
- Triple Bearing Design - Features a Triple bearing Design which dampens spindle and bit deflection. With bearings at the top, middle and bottom, the spindle is less likely to wobble.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65