Festool Mixer MX 1200 E EF, 575213
Maximize comfort and control when doing the dirty work of mixing and stirring. With the MX 1200 and Ergofix system the machine adjusts to the way you work with tool-free height adjustment. Reduce splash-ups with the 1200 watt (10 amp) powerful soft-start motor featuring in-trigger speed control as well as variable speed dial. Rubber corner bumpers protect it from jobsite knock-overs while the motor is protected by a cap as well as cooling airflow that is designed to avoid taking in contaminants for longer service life. Changing out stirring rods is fast and simple with the Ergofix adapter that provides tool-free changes.
- MX 1200 E EF Mixer
- Mixer Rod HS 2 140x600mm M14 (769031)
- ErgoFix Adapter (769091)
- Double Open-Ended Wrench
- Idling Speed, 1st Gear / 2nd Gear: 360 / 630 RPM
- Mixing Capacity: 15.85 gal (60 liters)
- Power Consumption: 1,200 Watts (1.6 HP)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
- ErgoFix height adjustment with integrated quick-change function.
- No material splash upon start-up thanks to soft start with variable speed trigger.
- Less effort required for guiding the mixer thanks to ergonomic handle design with large lever arm.
- Stable rubber corners protect the machine against damage and, at the same time, enable secure set-down and non-slip leaning against the wall.
- Protective cap with labyrinth seal prevents the penetration of spray water and dirt.
- Powerful, high-torque 1200 W motor.
- The right stirring speed for every material thanks to electronic speed control.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65