Festool 575085 HK 55 EBQ-Plus-FSK420 Kit
Portable Track Saw with FSK 420 Cross-Cut Guide Rail
Making exact and repeated cuts quickly and accurately anywhere without taking materials to a miter saw or sacrificing accuracy with a standard circular saw, makes this the ultimate solution for all wood processing on the jobsite. Coupled with FSK Guide Rails with integrated angle stops, HK saws bring a higher degree of efficiency, repeatability, accuracy, and quality of cut unlike any circular saw before. Also compatible with all existing FS Guide Rails.
- HK 55 Circular Saw
- FSK420 Guide Rail
- Standard 18-Tooth Blade
- Systainer SYS 4 T-LOC
- Power Rating: 10.0 Amps, 120V
- Saw Blade Speed: 2,000 to 5,200 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 50 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Straight Down: 2-1/8"
At 45 Degrees: 1-5/8"
At 50 Degrees: 1-1/2"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1" & 1-7/16"
- Guide Rail Cut Capacity: 16-1/2" (420mm)
- Weight: 9.7 lbs
- High-torque 1200 W motor with power electronics ensures constant power when sawing.
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge.
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50 degrees.
- Sawing system: HKC complete with FSK cross cutting guide rail and FS guide rail.
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65