Festool 769942 FSK 420 Cross Cutting Guide Rail
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Cutting Length: 16-1/2" (420 mm)
- Angular Range: -60° to 60°
- Weight: 2.77 lbs
- The saw can be easily connected to the trimming rail to form a single unit, by means of a quick fastener.
- The compound miter saw system makes work easier with fast, guided and precisely-angled cross cuts.
- Stop system for accurately repeated angled cuts.
- Retract function returns the saw to start position after sawing.
- Splinter guard for splinter-free cuts.
- Adhesive cushion strip protects the workpiece surface from being damaged.
- Slideway lining for easy movement of the machine on the trimming rails.
Please note that this guide rail cannot be used with Festool's TS 55, TSC 55 or TS 75 plunge saws.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65