Festool 577483 BKS D 1/8''-1/2'' CE/W/7 Brad Point Drill Bit Set
Specially designed precision brad point drill bits featuring Centrotec Shank for a precise and durable solution for drilling clean holes in wood and plastic. Precision-ground steel stays sharp longer for precise hole drilling and a long service life. The Centrotec shank can also be used with all three-jaw chucks for no-slip performance. The Festool Centrotec System is designed to deliver a better transfer of force between the drill and the bit, with no chance for bit slippage or marring of the drill bit. The Centrotec Chuck design enables a full 1/2 pound reduction in weight, and reduces the overall length, or clearance, by nearly 1-1/2 inches. The quick-change Centrotec system delivers a faster, more efficient means of changing bits and driver tips than any keyless chuck system, and virtually eliminates run out.
- 1/8" (3.2 mm) Brad Point Drill Bit
- 3/16" (4.8 mm) Brad Point Drill Bit
- 1/4" (6.4 mm) Brad Point Drill Bit
- 5/16" (7.9 mm) Brad Point Drill Bit
- 3/8" (9.5 mm) Brad Point Drill Bit
- 7/16" (11.1 mm) Brad Point Drill Bit
- 1/2" (12.7 mm) Brad Point Drill Bit
- Diameter: 1/8" - 1/2" (3.2 - 12.7 mm)
- CENTROTEC shank: greater bit stability with less runout providing fast changes while reducing weight
- Compact: The Centrotec shank reduces overall drill length by nearly 1-1/2" providing more clearance for tight spaces and improving user control
- Rapid chip ejection helps to ensure the bit has less friction and heat build-up which can result in premature dulling.
- Corrosion resistant finish helps the bit to stay free of rust and provides a durable finish to resist pitch and resin build-up
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65