Festool 577176 KAPEX KSC 60 EB 5.0 I-Plus
36V Cordless Sliding Compound Miter Saw Kit
The KAPEX KSC 60 cordless sliding compound mitre saws produce unbeatably precise cross cuts – in an enormous range of applications with miter angles of up to 60° on each side and bevel angles of up to 46° right 47° left. The twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided smoothly and with precision whichever setting is chosen: This makes every cut perfect, without wobble or deflection. In conjunction with the dual battery system, the brushless EC-TEC motor provides virtually unlimited endurance and is enough for all typical applications for an entire day's work. And finally, clever details such as the variable speed, saw blades for every application, bevel, ergonomic underframe and dust bag create the utlimate experience in precision, durability, and performance.
- Cordless KAPEX KSC 60 EB Miter Saw
- (1) TCL 6 DUO Charger
- (2) 18V 5.2Ah Batteries
- (1) Battery and Charger Storage Systainer
- (1) Universal Saw Blade W36
- (1) Elevation Feet Set A-SYS-KS 60
- (1) Screw Clamp FSZ 120
- (1) Dust Bag SB-KSC
- (1) Angle Transfer Device
- (1) LED Spotlight
- (1) Hex Key WAF 6
- Battery Rating: 36V (2 x 18V)
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25-5/32" x 18-1/16" x 17-13/32"
- Dust Port: 1-1/16" / 1-2/5"
- Weight: 38.14 lbs
- Precise: Twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided smoothly and with precision
- Versatile: Miter angles of up to 60° on each side and bevel angles of up to 46° right and 47° left
- Long-lasting: The combination of the brushless EC-TEC motor and dual battery system delivers maximum power
- Mobile: Low weight, compact design, convenient handles
- Work appropriately for the material: With saw blades for every material and variable speed to adapt to the material
- Low-dust work: Dust collection bag for convenient capture, even without a mobile dust extractor
- Easy: Bevel for capturing and transferring interior and exterior angles
- Precise: LED spotlight for highlighting the cutting line and optimal visibility of the scribe mark
- Flexible: Extension table for the stable support of longer workpieces
- Clever: The additional feet increase the height of the work table on the KSC 60 to precisely match the height of the SYS 3 M 112 or SYS 1 Systainer
- Accurate cuts: Precise, clearly visible scale. Either use the locking positions for the pre-set angles or individually adjust an angle using the easy-to-use clamp
- Quite simple: The spindle stop enables the saw blade to be changed in next to no time
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65