Festool 577085 CT 48 E Cleantec HEPA Dust Extractor
12.7 Gal Capacity, 137 CFM Max Suction, HEPA Filter
Large dust volumes? Not a problem! Thanks to its huge container capacity of 48 l, the CT 48 is ideal for the workshop and provides maximum volume thanks to its large container geometry. It is also highly mobile thanks to its swiveling castor wheels, rear wheels and handle. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilized: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 137 CFM (3900 l/min) volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air.
- CT 48 E HEPA Vacuum
- Smooth Suction Hose
- High-Performance Filter
- Hose Holder
- Cable Holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC Function
- Power Rating: 350-1,200 Watts, 2.9-10 Amps, 120V
- Container/Filter Bag Capacity: 12.7 gal (48 l) / 12.2 gal (46 l)
- Static Water Lift: 96"
- Max Suction Capacity: 137 CFM
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 29.0" x 16.0" x 40.0"
- Weight: 35.7 lbs
- Large capacity for large volumes of dust and coarse chips
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional compressed air or Bluetooth¨ module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth¨ battery pack.
- Smooth suction hose and optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting Systainers to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage, cord holder and handle
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- Container/filter bag capacity 48/46 l
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65