Festool 577014 TS 55 FEQ-FS-Plus Plunge Cut Track Saw
6-1/4" Plunge Cut Circular Saw
Millions of saws do not lie: The TS has always stood out with its absolute precision cuts, maximum power and extreme durability. The usual reliability remains Ð but the working speed is unprecedented: The TS 55 now saws at up to twice the speed. In addition, the new generation of cutting blades guarantees perfect cutting quality with maximum cutting performance. With accessories, such as guide rails and the angle stop, or sophisticated and proven details, such as the splinter guard and extraction system perfectly matched to the machine, the TS 55 provides excellent work results and a top-class sawing system Ð for every challenge.
- TS 55 REQ Circular Saw
- 55" Guide Rail FS 1400
- Fine Tooth Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Sight Window
- Systainer SYS3 M 337
- Power Rating: 10.0 Amps, 120V (1,200 Watts)
- Saw Blade Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Saw Blade Speed: 2,000 to 5,200 RPM
- Arbor Diameter: 20 mm
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 47°
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
At 45°: 1-11/16"
Straight Down: 2-1/8"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1-1/16" & 1-7/16"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs
- Concentrated torque and up to twice as fast cutting speed with an increased saw blade service life
- Virtually splinter-free on both sides thanks to attachable splinter guard
- The cutting edge from 90° to 47° remains unchanged even when the saw bevels
- Top-class sawing system thanks to a variety of accessories
- Riving knife for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- Bevel adjustment with undercut function from -1° to 47°
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65