Festool 576735 TSV 60 KEB-F-Plus Plunge-Cut Track Saw
with Scoring Function
With the TSV 60 K plunge-cut saw with scoring blade, Festool has achieved exactly that. Splinter-free cuts on both sides now from the very first cut. Coupled with the built-in KickbackStop, which stops the blade in the blink of an eye not only protects your workpiece but also helps to minimize the risk of injury to your hands. Get the most from the saw with the ideal combination of Festool system accessories, your work can always be precise and customized to your standards, in the shop or on the jobsite. With the TSV 60 K, workshop-quality results can be replicated on the jobsite Ð as good as with a stationary machine.
- TSV 60 Plunge Cut Track Saw
- (1) Scoring Saw Blade
- (1) Sight Window
- (1) Allen Key 4
- (1) 5 mm Hex Key
- (1) Systainer SYS3 M 437
- Saw Blade Diameter: 6-5/8"
- Cutting Depth: 2-7/16
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1-1/16" & 1-7/16"
- Weight: 13.23 lbs
- Splinter-free: The scoring blades ensures splinter-free cuts on both sides from the very first cut
- Long-lasting: Diamond scoring saw blade with very long service life for perfect cut quality time after time
- Saw system: comprehensive system with ideal accessories for perfect panel cutting
- Peace-of-mind: the unique KickbackStop helps to reduce the risk of injury caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece
- Versatile: 2-3/8" (60 mm) cutting depth and can be combined with the FSK cross cutting guide rail or FS guide rail
- Perfect bevels: scoring blade matches the angle even on bevel cuts from 0° to 45°
- Flexible: Both the scoring saw blade and the main saw blade can be manually activated and deactivated
- Convenient: The FastFix spindle stop on the main saw blade and the possibility of standing it on its side make changing the saw blade very simple, even with the scoring saw blade
- Constant: EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures constant and consistent power for perfect cuts
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65