Festool 576479 TID 18 Cordless 18V Impact Driver BASIC (Tool Only)
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance. In addition to this, the TID 18 with 1/4" tool holder turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the tangential hammer mechanism with no strength sapping back torque. The machine weight of just 2.12 pounds also allows you to work for longer without becoming tired.
With its highly powerful new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and exceptionally robust hammer mechanism, the TID 18 is ready for unlimited, long lasting use.
The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T-mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
The perfect ergonomics, compact design and low machine weight of just 2.12 pounds ensures excellent handling all round including when used for long periods or overhead jobs. The IMPACT principle means that the TID 18 operates without back torque and only turns the screw, so your wrist is protected from twisting.
- (1) TID 18 Impact Driver
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Systainer SYS3 M 187
- Battery Voltage: 18 V
- Maximum Chuck Diameter: 1/4"
- Product Type: Impact Driver
- Drill mode: Yes
- Gears: 3 + T
- Hammer Motion: Impact
- Tool Adapter: 1/4"
- EC-TEC Brushless Motor: Yes
- Max. Torque: 1,593 in-lbs, 132.7 ft-lbs
- Load Speed 1: 0 - 1200 RPM
- Load Speed 2: 0 - 2000 RPM
- Load Speed 3: 0 - 3200 RPM
- Load Speed 4: T-Mode 750 - 3200 RPM
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, also fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, 132.7 ft. lbs. torque and additional T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: kickback-free tangential hammer mechanism protects your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Flexible battery system: For applications with high power needs, the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack provides the ideal powerful, compact and lightweight solution. For even less weight, opt for the 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack for light screw joints
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, belt clip for attachment on both sides
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65