Festool 576223 OF 2200 EB-F-Plus Router
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The OF 2200 is Festool's most powerful router. It can easily plunge into 8/4 hard maple and make a 1/2" groove in a single pass. With 2200 watts of power, you might think you are working with a portable shaper. Designed for exceptional maneuverability, the OF 2200 incorporates many new ergonomic design features, making it easy to control, and a pleasure to use on the jobsite or in the shop.
This is the new imperial version of this tool. It is identical to the previous version with the exception of the units on the depth scale. *OF Routers produced after 2021 are NOT compatible with the Router Table CMS and all variations.
- OF 2200 EB-F-Plus Router
- Chip Catcher
- 1/2" Collet
- Plug-It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer SYS3 M 337
- Power Rating: 18.0 Amps, 120V / 2,200 Watts
- Speed: 10,000 to 22,000 RPM
- Quick Depth Adjustment Range: 3-5/32" (80mm)
- Fine Depth Adjustment Range: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Collet Dia Range: 1/4" - 1/2"
- Weight: 17.2 lbs
- Power: With 2200 watts and MMC electronics, the OF 2200 has enough power to tackle a wide range of materials from soft woods to solid surface.
- Double Column Clamping: One knob locks the plunge depth securely, for less motor to plate deflection.
- Dust Extraction: Clear 360 deg dust extraction hood contains dust and chips, while maintaining full visibility. Simply press the shroud release button and the shroud drops into place.
- Tool-free inserts: Template guide bushings are self-centering and can be inserted tool-free. The swiveling chip deflector can also be attached and removed without tools.
- MMC Electronics: Electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed for different applications, and overload protection for longer life.
- Interchangeable Base System: At the core of the OF 2200's range of capability is a quick-change, tool-less base plate system, allowing a quick switch between application-specific plates.
- Ergonomics: 30 deg offset base for improved guidance, angled handles for more natural grip positioning and finger tip controls for power, plunge lock and speed.
- Four Position Depth Stop: Two adjustable positions, one fixed position and one special finishing pass position for repeatable and consistent step cutting.
- Magnetic Brake: Quickly slows collet rotation once the tool has been switched off, saving time, prolonging motor life, and enhancing greater control.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65