Festool 576173 HKC 55 PLUS-FSK 18V Cordless Track Saw
Making exact and repeated cuts quickly and accurately anywhere without taking materials to a miter saw or sacrificing accuracy with a standard circular saw, makes this the ultimate solution for all wood processing on the jobsite. Coupled with FSK Guide Rails with integrated angle stops, HKC saws bring a higher degree of efficiency, repeatability, accuracy, and quality of cut unlike any circular saw before. Also compatible with all existing FS guide rails. Bring the tool to the material and make straight cuts every time quickly and repeatably at any angle with the Festool HKC 55. The FSK Guide Rails with integrated angle stops is revolutionizing the construction site. Ideal for carpenters, stair builders, framers, and renovators, the HKC 55 is about speed and accuracy. Brushless EC-TEC motor powered by Festool's new airstream lithium-ion batteries (18V 5.2Ah) provides constant power when sawing. Using Festool's bluetooth batteries and bluetooth remote your attached Festool dust extractor will turn on when the tool is triggered for superior dust collection.
- HKC 55 18V Cordless Track Saw
- (2) Lithium Ion 18V 5.2Ah ASI Battery Packs
- (1) Rapid Charger TCL 6
- 18 Tooth Blade
- FSK 250 Guide Rail
- SYS 3 Systainer
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- Battery Capacity: 5.2 Amp-hr
- Saw Blade Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Arbor Diameter: 20 mm
- No-Load Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 50°
- Cutting Depth at 45°: 1-5/8"
- Cutting Depth at 90°: 2-1/8"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1-1/16" & 1-7/16"
- Weight: 9.0 lbs
- 18V Li-ion battery and trimming rail attachments ensure mobile independence
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for max cutting power
- Convenient and safe - built with the user in mind, this saw features intuitive controls like a rapid blade guard retraction lever right next to the front knob, a built-in splitter and pinch-and-slide self-locking depth adjustment
- Use with guide rails for straight and effortless cuts - attach the saw to an FSK guide rail for straight cuts up to 26" length, or place it on the connectable FS guide rails for longer cuts
- Fastfix blade change - engage the fastfix blade change mechanism to lock out the power switch and lock the saw arbor for safe, quick, and easy blade changes with the hex key stored on board
- MMC electronics enhance safety and control - the tool starts up smoothly, eliminating jolting and voltage spikes, adjust the speed infinitely within the speed range to suit the material and application, and know that the pre-selected speed will remain constant even when load is applied, built-in temperature control prevents overheating by switching the tool off when critical temperature is reached in order to prolong its lifespan
- Split depth scale - easily set the depth of cut without calculations regardless of whether saw is being used on or off a guide rail
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65