Festool 576119 TS 75 EQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Track Saw w/Rail
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy. Capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4" thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work. The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back.
- TS 75 EQ Circular Saw
- (1) 75" Guide Rail
- (1) 36 Tooth Wood Blade
- (1) Splinterguard
- (1) Limit Stop
- (1) Plug it Power Cord
- (1) Systainer3
- Power Rating: 13.0 Amps, 120V (1,600 Watts)
- Saw Blade Speed: 1,350 to 3,550 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8-1/4"
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 45 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Straight Down w/Track: 2-3/4"
At 45 Degrees w/Track: 2-1/8"
Straight Down w/o Track: 2-15/16"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1" & 1-7/16"
- Weight: 13.6 lbs
- A riving knife prevents kickback
- Create splinterfree cuts, of any length, in any material, at any angle
- Dust extraction means little to no cleanup. Work right in a client's home
- Blades and variable speed adapt to the material and style of cut in seconds
- Slip clutch gives you confidence when working with the toughest or thickest of materials
- Dual splinterguards, on both sides of the blade, create splinterfree cuts
- 2-3/4" depth of cut
- Compact, ergonomic and lightweight. Fits in the passenger seat of your personal vehicle
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65