Festool 576118 TS 75 EQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Track Saw
Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy. Capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4" thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work. The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back.
- TS 75 EQ Circular Saw
- (1) 36 Tooth Wood Blade
- (1) Splinterguard
- (1) Limit Stop
- (1) Plug it Power Cord
- (1) Systainer3
- Power Rating: 13.0 Amps, 120V (1,600 Watts)
- Saw Blade Speed: 1,350 to 3,550 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8-1/4"
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 47 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Straight Down w/Track: 2-3/4"
At 45 Degrees w/Track: 2-1/8"
Straight Down w/o Track: 2-15/16"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1" & 1-7/16"
- Weight: 13.6 lbs
- A riving knife prevents kickback
- Create splinterfree cuts, of any length, in any material, at any angle
- Dust extraction means little to no cleanup. Work right in a client's home
- Blades and variable speed adapt to the material and style of cut in seconds
- Slip clutch gives you confidence when working with the toughest or thickest of materials
- Dual splinterguards, on both sides of the blade, create splinterfree cuts
- 2-3/4" depth of cut
- Compact, ergonomic and lightweight. Fits in the passenger seat of your personal vehicle
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65