Festool 576039 PS 300 EQ-Plus Trion Jig Saw
Low Profile Jigsaw with Smart Ergonomics in New Sys Gen 3
Most jigsaws have a hard time staying on course. Hard material and curves can easily cause the blade to deflect, resulting in time consuming re-cutting or sanding. Trion jigsaws are designed with adjustable carbide-tipped jaws that work with the blade clamping system and back-up bearing for triple blade guidance that keeps the blade perpendicular to the shoe at all times, even on curves. The barrel grip PS 300 is designed to fit your hand with a low center of gravity.
- Trion PS 300 EQ Jigsaw
- 2 Multipurpose Wood Blades
- Splinter Guard
- Chip Guard
- Plug It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer SYS3 M 137
- Power Rating: 6.0 Amps, 120V
- Power consumption: 720 watt
- Speed: 1,000 - 2,900 SPM
- Cutting Depth in Wood: 4-3/4" (120 mm)
- Cutting Depth in NF Metals: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Cutting Depth in Steel (Soft): 3/8" (10 mm)
- Weight: 5.29 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Carbide guidance system keeps the blade perpendicular to the shoe for improved cut results, even in thick stock.
- Zero clearance splinterguard are solid one-piece inserts that are cut with the blade mounted in the machine for a clean, splinter-free cut.
- Dust extraction channels integrated in the base plate coupled with a clear chip deflector a rear dust extraction port provide for cleaner work area.
- MMC electronics provide soft start to reduce start up jolts, variable speed to match the speed to the material, and constant speed under load.
- The non-marring, plastic sub-base allows the user to work on finished material without concern for damage or marking.
- Four unique stroke settings vary from straight plunge action for smooth cuts to aggressive orbital action for rapid cuts.
- Efficient dust extraction design features pick up ports with base dust channels on both sides of the blade. Forward chip guard captures and direct chips.
- Festool Plug-it system allows you to quickly switch between the jigsaw and just about any other tool, reducing downtime, and simplifying packaging.
- The 45d dual-bevel for angled cuts and a 0d detent for perpendicular cuts.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65