Festool 576032 RO 125 FEQ Rotex Sander
5" Dual Mode Sander
The Rotex Sander RO 125 FEQ gives you everything Rotex has to offer in a smaller, lighter package. The new RO 125 puts dual-mode, triple-function performance into a comfortable, 4.4 pounds. This 5" sander does it all - coarse sanding, fine sanding, and polishing. It's perfect for woodworkers, painters, solid surface fabricators, and anyone who needs to sand in a variety of places and positions. With near-total dust extraction, exceptional ergonomics, and many advanced features, this is a small sander that does a very big job.
- RO 125 FEQ Rotex Sander
- StickFix 5" Soft Sanding Pad
- Abrasive Sheet Test Set
- Edge Protector
- Plug-It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer SYS3 Carrying Case
- Power Rating: 4.2 Amps, 120V
- Pad Diameter: 5"
- Sanding Stroke: 9/64"
- Speed-Rotary Motion: 300 - 600 RPM
- Speed-Eccentric Motion: 3000 - 6000 RPM
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Dual-mode - Random orbital and gear-driven rotary orbital motion, for rough sanding, fine sanding and polishing, all with one sander
- Infinitely variable speed for any application
- Simple switching from rough to fine sanding
- Fast coverage of large surfaces, thanks to continuous untiring operation.
- Reduction gear for high torque and fast material removal.
- The sanding pad brake prevents scratching when placing the sander on a surface or picking it up
- Dust extraction port at the rear and out of the way
- Low weight and ergonomic design for an easier hold in any position
- Vibration Stop balancing reduces vibration and helps you work longer without tiring
- StickFix hook-and-loop abrasive mounting for fast, easy grit changes
- Initial costs minimized since the Rotex represents three tools in one
- Patented Jetstream pad design prevents dust buildup on the abrasive, for cleaner work and up to 30% longer abrasive life
- Sealed bearings for long service life
- Long-life MPE sanding pad
- Extreme durability backed by our by our 3-year warranty
- Edge Protector keeps the edge of the pad from damaging adjoining materials
- Fast fix pad changes allows quick transition of pads
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65