Festool 576012 TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS Track Saw
6-1/4" Plunge Cut Circular Saw with 55" Rail in Systainer 3
The Festool TS 55 is not your standard circular saw. The saw rides on a guide rail, or track, providing accuracy and versatility allowing it to replace the world's most advanced cabinet saws, miter saws and panel saws. The TS 55 track saw delivers precise, splinter free, glue ready cuts and only takes seconds to setup. Breaking down sheet goods? Cuts at an obscure angle? No longer is there a need to design a complex jig or move heavy material to your large shop equipment.
The TS 55 track saw works seamlessly with it's integrated rail, available in various sizes. Utilize the rail and saw with or without a table or work surface. The track saws flat housing allows for flush cutting.
- TS 55 REQ Circular Saw
- 55" Guide Rail FS 1400
- 48 Tooth Blade
- Limit Stop
- Plug-It Power Cord
- Systainer 3
- Power Rating: 10.0 Amps, 120V (1,200 Watts)
- Saw Blade Speed: 2,000 to 5,200 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Arbor Diameter: 20 mm
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 47 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Straight Down w/Track: 1-15/16"
At 45 Degrees w/Track: 1-7/16"
Straight Down w/o Track: 2-1/8"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs
- A riving knife prevents kickback
- Create splinterfree cuts, of any length, in any material, at any angle
- Dust extraction means little to no cleanup. Work right in a client's home
- Blades and variable speed adapt to the material and style of cut in seconds
- Precision depth adjustments with micro adjust depth controls
- Dual splinterguards, on both sides of the blade, create splinterfree cuts
- Triple motor bearings extend service life
- Compact, ergonomic and lightweight - fits in the passenger seat of your personal vehicle
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65