Festool 575349 Cordless Angle Grinder AGC 18-115 Li EB-Basic
The powerful AGC 18 cordless angle grinder is highly durable and built for the professional remodeler who needs reliable, versatile performance. With its enclosed brushless motor, protected electronics, and variable speed, the AGC 18 is built to last and perform in a broad variety of applications. This powerful grinder is extremely simple to use - with a keyless arbor and guard change, variable speed, and a unique battery position for cut-off operation.
- 18V Cordless 4-1/2" Grinder
- Guard SH-AGC 18
- Auxiliary handle VIBRASTOP
- Quick-acting clamping nut QNR-AGC 18
- Flange BF-AGC 18
- Key KF-AGC 18
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- Maximum Disc Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Idle Motor Speed: 4,500-8,500 RPM
- Spindle diameter: 5/8"
- Weight: 5.95 lbs with battery
- Accepts any brand of 4-1/2" diameter discs with standard 5/8" arbor
- Save time with this easy to use tool that includes a keyless arbor, variable speed control, and tool-free guard change and positioning
- Featuring a brushless motor that is enclosed for dust resistance, the AGC 18 is built for the toughest projects and backed with a three-year wear-and-tear warranty
- Equipped for surface grinding and including a unique battery position for cut-off operation, this angle grinder can help you tackle a wide array of professional projects
- Enclosed motor and cast electronics are safely protected against dust
- Steplessly adjustable speed of 4500–8500 rpm.
- The design is logically set out for optimal operation in cutting work. For especially smooth operation and fewer vibrations, the motor and housing are decoupled
- Lockable spindle and quickaction clamping nut for fast disc changes without the need for tools
- Work appropriately for the material: Speed can be steplessly adjusted between 4500 and 8500 rpm
- Ideal ergonomics for cutting work: Its design means that it fits well in the user's hand, runs smoothly and generates few vibrations
- Get results fast: Thanks to the powerful, brushless – and therefore maintenance-free – EC-TEC motor
- Safety while working: Soft start-up, electronic overload protection, motor brake and restart protection ensure safe work
- Robust and long-lasting: Enclosed motor and cast electronics are safely protected against dust
- Systems get it done: Compatible with the battery packs and chargers in the Festool 18 Volt System
- Safe investment: Fully covered by comprehensive Festool 3-2-1 Service plan that includes a three-year wear-and-tear warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65