Festool 575306 KAPEX KS 120 REB Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Capacity In a Compact Design
The KAPEX is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today - making cuts that rival the finest trim work. Light in weight and heavy in features, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
- 575306 KAPEX KS 120 REB Miter Saw
- HW Universal Saw Blade W60
- Angle Transfer Device
- Hold Down Clamp
- Hex Key
- Interior trim- cutting molding to length, compound bevel cuts, crown, base, case, chair rail.
- Flooring - cut to length, base molding, quarter round, thresholds.
- Woodworker - squaring lumber, cut to length operations, molding.
- Light construction - framing, rafters, joists, etc.
- Power Rating: 13.0 Amps, 120V
- Saw Blade Speed: 1,400 to 3,400 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 10-1/4"
- Arbor: 30mm
- Crown Nested Capacity: 6-5/8"
- Cutting Depth: 90° / 90° 12" x 3-15/32"
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 28" x 19-3/4" x 18-1/2"
- Dust Port: 27mm or 36 mm Hose
- Left: 45° / 45° 8-15/32" x 2-1/8"
- Left/Right: 45° / 90° 8-15/32" x 3-15/32"
- Right: 45° / 45° 8-15/32" x 1-3/8"
- Max Bevel: 47° / 47°
- Miter Range: 50° / 60°
- Special Cutting Depth: 4-23/32" x 3/4"
- Weight: 47.0 lbs
- The KAPEX features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65