Festool 574935 CT 36 E Cleantex HEPA Dust Extractor
9.5 Gal Capacity, 137 CFM Max Suction, HEPA Filter
Compact but large. Light but powerful. Whether it's used on the construction site or in the workshop, thanks to its huge container capacity of 36 l, the CT 36 provides maximum volume with compact dimensions. Equipped with swiveling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilized: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 137 CFM (3900 l/min) volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Carries Full Unit HEPA Certification.
- CT 36 E HEPA Vacuum
- Smooth Suction Hose
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Hose Holder
- Cable Holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC Function
- Power Rating: 350-1,200 Watts, 2.9-10 Amps, 120V
- Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Static Water Lift: 96"
- Max Suction Capacity: 138 CFM
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25.0" x 14.4" x 23.4"
- Weight: 31.75 lbs
- Maximum utilization of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the net volume.
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional socket, compressed air or Bluetooth module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth battery pack.
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine.
- Smooth suction hose and optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor.
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work.
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock.
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety.
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container.
- Container/filter bag capacity 36/34 liters.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65