Festool 563006 Vecturo OS400 EQ
The ultimate in versatility, the Vecturo combines limitless functionality and power with exceptional controllability, delivering precise results in the trickiest of places. With industry-first, tool-less Plunge Base and Depth-Stop, the Vecturo stands apart, delivering a level of cutting precision customers can only expect from Festool. Ergonomic handling and tool-less everything translates to faster, more comfortable work with less downtime.
- OS 400 Vecturo Oscillating Multitool
- 1 Universal Saw Blade (500129)
- Systainer SYS 2
- Power Rating: 400 Watts (3.3 Amps/120VAC)
- No-load OPM: 11,000 to 18,500
- Oscillation Amplitude: 4.0°
- Blade Changing System: Quick-release lever—FastFix
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Versatility — Cut, scrape or score virtually any material, thanks to a wide variety of blades and variable speed.
- Controllability — Achieve accurate, to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material, thanks to the optional Plunge Base and slim body design.
- Fast and Simple — Power through the most challenging tasks with ease thanks to hassle-free, tool-less base and cutter changes.
- Industry-first tool-less Plunge Base & Depth Stop provides the "Festool-Expected" precision from our customers.
- Accurate to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material thanks to the optional Plunge Base and slim body design.
- Powerful 400-watt motor with electronic speed adjustment.
- Fast Fix blade change mechanism offers quick and easy blade changes.
- Plug-it cable is ready to use out of the box.
- Universal Bi-metal Saw blades, Specialty blades, Scrapers, and Accessory parts store readily availabe in the Systainer.
- Slimline housing with rubber-coated handle rests comfortably in your hand; control switch is in the most efficient position.
- Designed with a SuperCut-compatible interface that makes blade attachment and removal even easier.
- Three year warranty on the whole system.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65