Festool 495315 Multifunction Table MFT/3
The MFT/3 is the perfect height to make work more comfortable. V-groove channels make squaring the miter gauge easier, more accurate and provides a mechanism for attaching accessories. The MFT/3 has many features like perforated tops, side channels for attaching clamps, and folding legs to allow two working heights, as well as easy transport. On the jobsite or in the workshop, use the MFT/3 as a supplemental work surface for sanding, jointing, clamping, or just about anything else.
- (2) Guide Rail Supports
- (1) Angle Unit
- (1) Fence Rail
- (1) Fence Rail Clamp
- (1) Adjustable Stop
- (1) Guide Rail FS/2 1080 (42" guide rail)
- Table Dimensions: 45-9/16" x 30-7/16"
- Workspace: 43-3/8" x 28-1/4"
- Working height standing (folded down): 35-7/16" (7-3/32")
- Max workpiece thickness (with FS Guide Rail): 3-1/16" (78mm)
- Max working width (with FS Guide Rail): 27-9/16" (700mm)
- Weight: 62 lbs
- Guide Rail System: For use with TS Plunge saws and OF routers; make cut-offs, angle cuts, and compount cuts. Use with a router for dados and flutes (may need to be purchased separately)
- Many Uses: Examples include sawing, routing, sanding, clamping, and assembly operations
- Grid Hole Pattern: Multiple holies in a uniform pattern are ideal for clamping operations and also reduces weight
- Flat and forgiving work surface: The perforated insert plate is flat and makes a great work surface. It is also replaceable
- Tool-free integration of the guide rail system: Quick and easy conversion of the work surface reduces space requirements
- Adjustable leg: One leg can be adjusted to accommodate uneven surfaces while keeping the table level
- Profiles: The V-Groove profiles facilitate a range of clamping options, and provide the basis for joining multpile tables together
- Portable: The legs fold in for easy transportation, storage, or for using the table on the floor
- Stable and reliable work surface: Slip resistant feet ensure a stable work platform through the elimination of table drift. Rigidity is enhanced with the addition of optional cross member supports
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65