Festool 494369 Miter Saw Crown Stop
Kapex Miter Saw Crown Stop with Base Extension
Expanding the versatility of the Kapex sliding compound miter saw, the Crown Stop with Base Extension supports nested workpieces at any angle, and provides enhanced material support to the left or right of the saw. Integrated t-slots enable additional clamping capability, expanding the use of job-specific jigs when used with Festool FS clamps. Includes 1 base extension and 1 crown stop.
- 494369 Portable Miter Stand
- Secures crown molding in the nested postion for safer, more accurate cutting.
- Crown stops slide easily and lock securely with T-nut construction, allowing you to move quickly between setups.
- Integrated T-slots enable additional clamping capability, expanding the use of job-specific jigs when used with Festool FS clamps.
- Base extensions attach quickly via a V groove channel on each side, minimizing set up time.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65