Festool 492127 FastFix Hard 5" Sanding Pad
for the RO125 FEQ Sander
Hard pad for sanding flat surfaces and narrow edges with the RO 125 FEQ ROTEX sander. The secret to a great finish lies in the use of the right pad and abrasive for the application at hand. With the Festool System, youÕll find a solution for virtually any application, and youÕll produce better results with pads, abrasives, sanders and dust extractors designed to work seamlessly and efficiently together. Festool sanding pads are designed as carefully as every other component for optimum performance and a long life. All of our pads are designed with dust extraction as a primary consideration, so you'll work cleaner, produce a better finish and significantly extend the life of your abrasives and pads. Festool pads feature the StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes, and enable re-use of partially used abrasives. A highly-resilient, heat-resistant MPE foam is utilized in all our pads for consistent finishing results, uniform wearing, and extended pad life. Because sanding pads will eventually fatigue and require replacement, it is advisable to keep a fresh pad at hand to avoid a break in work.
- (1) 492127 Sander Backing Pad
- Sanding Pad Diameter.: 5" (125 mm)
- Hard pad for sanding flat surfaces and narrow edges
- Jetstream design delivers highly effective dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes and longer pad and abrasive life
- Quickly match the pad to the surface with the efficient FastFix tool-less pad change.
- StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes; enables re-use of partially used abrasives
- Hard version
- High temperature durability
- High edge solidity
- For plain surfaces and narrow edges
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65