Festool 204083 CT Cyclone Dust Collection Pre-Separator CT-VA 20
For CT 26/36/48
For craftsmen who work with large volumes of dust and debris, the CT CYCLONE pre-separator is the simplest answer for increasing the efficiency of your CT Dust Extractor and minimizing its lifetime cost of ownership - all within a compact solution that fits seamlessly into the Festool mobility system. Compliant with OSHA's Table 1 when used with a HEPA-certified CT Dust Extractor, the CT CYCLONE is a three-step filtration system that separates and collects large debris and coarse dust before it reaches the mobile dust extractor - decreasing the number of filters and dust bags that you'll need to purchase to keep your CT running smoothly. Additionally, the CT CYCLONE reduces the overall dust load on the main filter and ensures consistently high suction power throughout the work process. Compatible with all CT Dust Extractors, it is a highly portable and compact cyclone solution that can be easily transported to wherever your work takes you.
- Cyclone Systainer
- Vab-20 Collection Container
- Systainer Pan
- Connecting Hose
- Disposal Bag
- Container Lid
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
- Max Container Capacity: 5.3 gal (20 l)
- Length: 15-5/8" (395 mm)
- Height: 14" (515 mm)
- Width: 11-4/8" (295 mm)
- Reduced necessary dust bags by handling high volumes of dust and debris with cyclone technology.
- Maintains consistently high suction power as a result of reducing the dust load on the main filter.
- Easy to transport thanks to a stackable collection container with compact dimensions and a sturdy design.
- Tool-free design allows for working flexibly in every application with and without CT CYCLONE pre-separator.
- For combining with all Festool CT 26/36/48 dust extractors with and without Autoclean function.
- Approved for all HEPA Dust Extractors.
- Optimum use with machines and applications with high levels of dust.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65