Fein Supercut FSC 2.0Q
Add to Cart for Price
Supercut Construction FSC2.0Q Basic Kit
The Fein SuperCut Construction is the only oscillating power tool ont he market whose capabilities are fully geared toward the demands of difficult sawing and cutting tasks. Fein has developed an oscillating tool that, for many application and materials, enables working speeds which are otherwise only available from professional reciprocating or jig saws. In addition, this tool provides the range and flexibility that only an oscillating power tools and offer.
- SuperCut FSC 2.0Q
- 1 Mounting Bolt
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120 V, 3.3 Amps
- Power Input: 400 Watts
- Power Output: 220 Watts
- No-load OPM: 11,000 to 18,500
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- QuickIN rapid clamping system in a tool case, including a broad range of accessories for nearly limitless applications.
- The Fein SuperCut has a high-performance 400 Watt motor for rapid working progress in all fields of application.
- This heavy duty tool oscillates 4 degrees at 18,500 strokes per minute.
- Drive with oil-bath lubrication for long life.
- Blades fit onto a twelve-position-splined shaft for efficient power transmission and exact positioning.
- The FSC2.0Q is designed for rapid cutting and removal of a wide variety of materials.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65