Fein MultiMaster 236 E-Cut 1-5/8" Carbide Pro Blades
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
1-5/8" Length x 1-1/4" Width
TiN coated hard metal plunge cut saw blade with outstanding wear resistance.
- Compatible Material: Stainless Steel , Metal , Wood , Copper
- Blade Width: 1-1/4"
- Blade Length: 1-5/8"
- 100% higher service life compared to non-coated hard metal saw blades.
- 30 times longer lifespan compared to HSS saw blades.
- The perfect choice for hard materials such as ferrous metals, stainless steel or copper pipes.
- Can even be used for tempered screws (Spax) and high-strength machine screws.
- Also ideal for abrasive materials like brick, masonry and cement fiber slabs, not to mention laminate, CFRP and GFRP.
- Strong cutting performance and cutting quality in all wood materials such as hardwood and particle board.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65