FallTech 8259Y Internal 6' Y-Leg Shock Absorbing Lanyard
Single Leg with 2 Snap Hooks
The Internal 6-Foot Y-Leg Shock Absorbing Lanyard features Y-leg construction and utilizes 1-/4-inch tubular polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion and a tensile strength of 6,000 pounds. This lanyard also features double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends. The internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900 pounds or less. Internal shock-absorbing lanyards feature a unique continuous-length shock absorbing material inside a durable tubular web.
- 8259Y Y-Leg Shock Absorbing Lanyard
- Webbing: Polyester - Min. 6,000 lbs
- Energy Absorber: Polyester - activation greater than 450 lbs
- Tensile Strength: Min 5,000 lbs
- Max Freefall: 6'
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs
- Max. Elongation: 48"
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs
- "Y"-leg lanyard for fall arrest and 100% tie off.
- Internal shock absorber is designed to limit arrest forces to 900 lbs.
- 1-1/4" tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6,000 lbs.
- Double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65