FallTech 8259 Internal 6' Shock Absorbing Lanyard
Single Leg with 2 Snap Hooks
The Internal 6-Foot Shock Absorbing Lanyard Z07 features single-leg construction and utilizes 1-1/4-inch tubular polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion and a tensile strength of 6,000 pounds. It also features double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends. The internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900 pounds or less. Internal shock-absorbing lanyards feature a unique continuous-length shock absorbing material inside a durable tubular web.
- 8259 Shock Absorbing Lanyard
- Webbing: Polyester - Min. 6,000 lbs
- Energy Absorber: Polyester - activation greater than 450 lbs
- Tensile Strength: Min 5,000 lbs
- Max Freefall: 6'
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs
- Max. Elongation: 48"
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs
- Full-length internal energy absorber limits fall forces to 900 lbs or less.
- Durable tubular polyester outer jacket web resists abrasion and UV.
- 3,600 lbs gate strength on all steel connectors.
- Contrasting load-indicator stitch displays when a fall event has occurred.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65