FallTech 7372 Web Pass-through Anchor Sling
The 6-Foot Pass-Thru Web Anchor Sling is constructed using heavy-duty 1-3/4-inch polyester webbing sewn on to a 3-inch wear pad. The wear pad protects the primary webbing from cuts and abrasion. Uses a standard D-ring for connection to deceleration device and one large D-ring for pass-through/wrap around cinching. This anchor sling is ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structural members, and is very economical as it can be used over and over again.
- 7372 Anchor Sling
- Webbing: Polyester - Min. 5,000 lbs
- D-Rings: Alloy Steel - Min 5,000 lbs
- Tensile Strength: Min 5,000 lbs
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs
- Heavy-duty 1-3/4" polyester webbing with rugged forged alloy-steel hardware.
- 3" wear pad protects primary webbing from cuts and abrasion.
- Ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structural members.
- Can be used repeatedly.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65