FallTech 7016 Contractor 1-D Full Body Harness
The Contractor Full Body Harness is a vest-style, contractor-grade full body harness with back D-ring for fall arrest. Built with our standard-duty 6,300 pound polyester webbing for long life and an added measure of safety, this harness also features 9-position tongue buckle leg straps and 5-point adjustability. Meets ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1-2007, OSHA regulations, and is certified to CSA Z259.10-06.
- 7016 Full Body Harness
- Webbing: Polyester - Min 5,000 lbs
- D-Rings: Alloy Steel - Min 5,000 lbs
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel - Min 3,375 lbs
- Tensile Strength: Min 5,000 lbs
- Maximum Capacity: 425 lbs
- Tongue buckle leg closures for simple adjustment during rugged frequent use.
- Keeper for attaching lanyard hook when not in use.
- Single dorsal D-ring.
- 5-point adjustability.
- One size fits most.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA regulations and ANSI standards.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65