Eklind 25581 Ergo-Fold 8 Key Torx-End Set
A variety of Torx Key Ergo-Fold Sets cover a wide scope of applications including automotive headlights, tailights and trim, power tools, carbide inserts in cutting tools, appliances and electronics.
- Handle Length: 4.25"
- Ergo-Fold Key Sets feature a composite grip handle shaped for superior ergonomics.
- A soft cushion-grip insert provides comfort and slip resistance.
- A hard shell provides maximum strength.
- As strong as steel, they are guaranteed forever.
- Can be used at a right angle to generate maximum torque
- Can be used as a screwdriver, with the key folded out to a firm stop.
- Made with the highest quality 8650 chrome nickel alloy hex steel, heat treated for superior strength and finished to resist rust.
- Eklind keys provide maximum torque and wear resistance.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65