Drill Doctor DD750X Drill Bit Sharpener
Add to Cart for Price
The DD750X shop model is designed for durability and has the flexibility required to sharpen the largest range of dull or broken bits-including split points and masonry bits. The DD750X also adds increased capacity, sharpening 3/32" to 3/4" bits. The precision and accuracy of the DD750X makes this Drill Doctor's top of the line model.
- Drill Doctor DD750X
- Drill Bit Chuck
- Diamond Grinding Wheel
- Instructional DVD
- User's Guide
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Power Supply: 120V
- Bit Capacity: 3/32" to 3/4"
- Point Styles:
Conventional, Split Point, Masonry
- Angles: 118° or 135°
- Cord: 6' Double Insulated
- One chuck sharpens all size drill bits from 3/32" to 3/4".
- Longer jaws hold bit more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits.
- New "Push to Stop" design on the drill point splitting port will not allow you to over split the bit point.
- Adjustable material take-off allows user to change the amount of bit material that can be removed to further extend the life of your bits.
- User replaceable diamond sharpening wheel design for simple replacement. "No tool needed."
- Cast aluminum point angle shuttle for added durability.
- Metal sharpening tube.
- New permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load.
- Sharpens high-speed steel, carbide, cobalt, TiN-coated and masonry bits.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65