Diablo D1260X 12" Combination Saw Blade
60 tooth Combination, 15° hook, 0.118" kerf, 1" arbor.
The best choice for a table saw when one blade is needed for ripping and crosscutting.
- Diablo's thin kerf requires less power from your saw, so it's the perfect blade for portable tools.
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents for reduced vibration and precise cuts.
- Durable MicroGrain Titanium Carbide for razor sharp cuts and long life.
- PermaShield permanent coating prevents gumming and corrosion.
- Laser-cut thin kerf gives fast, clean cuts.
The best choice for miter and slide miter saws when one blade is needed for ripping and crosscutting. Each set of 5 teeth is separated by a large gullet. This large gullet provides the chip removal space required while ripping and the close grouping of teeth within the set provide the smaller bite size required when crosscutting.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65