Diablo D1208DH 12" Hardie Blade
8 tooth TCG Polycrystalline Diamond Tipped, 10° hook, 0.087" kerf, 1" arbor.
Diablo HardieBlade is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products.
Diablo Fiber Cement Blades generate up to 50% less respirable dust, while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. Diablo PCD Hardieblades feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life - up to 60 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades Diablo PCD Hardieblades are perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
- Diablo's thin kerf requires less power from your saw, so it's the perfect blade for portable tools.
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents for reduced vibration and precise cuts.
- Durable MicroGrain Titanium Carbide for razor sharp cuts and long life.
- PermaShield permanent coating prevents gumming and corrosion.
- Laser-cut thin kerf gives fast, clean cuts.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65