Diablo D1084L 10" Laminate/Melamine/Laminate Flooring Saw Blade
84 tooth TCG, -5° hook, 0.098" kerf, 5/8" arbor.
The thin kerf, Triple Chip Grind (TCG) Tooth Design is specially designed to cut laminate flooring (Pergo, Armstrong, Swiftlock) and double-sided laminates and melamines cleanly, leaving a smooth finish with no tear out. Laminated materials are highly abrasive, so these blades feature a TiCo carbide blend ideally suited to harsh service. Note: laminate flooring should only be cut with a sliding miter saw or table saw (never with a chop style saw).
- Diablo's thin kerf requires less power from your saw, so it's the perfect blade for portable tools.
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents for reduced vibration and precise cuts.
- Durable MicroGrain Titanium Carbide for razor sharp cuts and long life.
- PermaShield permanent coating prevents gumming and corrosion.
- Laser-cut thin kerf gives fast, clean cuts.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65