Diablo D1080X 10" Saw Blade
80 tooth ATB, 15° hook, 0.098" kerf, 5/8" arbor.
This Diablo ultra finish saw blade offers the quality that fine cabinetmakers expect from Freud, yet this blade is designed for the rough world of professional construction. This blade leaves a smooth, velvety finish that requires little to no sanding. Ideal for cross-cutting oak, pine, melamine, veneer plywood and delicate moulding.
- Diablo's thin kerf requires less power from your saw, so it's the perfect blade for portable tools.
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents for reduced vibration and precise cuts.
- Durable MicroGrain Titanium Carbide for razor sharp cuts and long life.
- PermaShield permanent coating prevents gumming and corrosion.
- Laser-cut thin kerf gives fast, clean cuts.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65