DeWalt DWS520K 6-1/2" Tracksaw Kit
The 6-1/2" TrackSaw Kit has a 12 Amp motor to easily power through hardwoods up to 2-1/8" thick. It features a straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics. For use with TrackSaw cutting system to deliver precise, straight, splinter-free cuts.
- DWS520 Tracksaw
- 6-1/2" 48 Tooth Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Kit Box
- No Track Included
- Rating: 120V / 12 Amp
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 0.787401"
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 45°: 1.625"
at 90°: 2.125"
- Bevel Capacity: 47°
- Tool Only Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Zero-clearance TrackSaw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts for use with TrackSaw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions
- On-track cut depth: 2-1/8" (54mm) at 90¡, 1-5/8" (41mm) at 45¡ depth scale accurately indicates exact depth of cut accounting for track thickness
- 12 Amp, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8" thick
- Continuous anti-kickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kickback when engaged
- Low-profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces
- Straight Plunge Mechanism for optimal ergonomics
- Universal 1-1/4" dust port for 90% efficient dust collection with vacuum.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65