DeWalt DWP849X Polisher
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
7" / 9" Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start
- DWP849X Polisher
- Hook & Loop Backing Pad
- Bale and Straight Side Handle
- Rating: 120V AC / DC
- Amperage: 12.0
- Max Watts Out: 1250W
- No-load RPM: 0-600 / 0-3,500
- Disc Diameter: 7" or 9"
- Spindle Size: 5/8"-11
- Length: 18.5"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Powerful, 12.0 Amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications.
- Electronic module maintains specified speed under load delivering better finish results.
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications.
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting.
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation.
- Wool Ingestion Shields eliminates wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs.
- Non Mar Rubber Gear Case Cover reduces surface imperfections and improves gripping suface.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65