DeWalt DWP611PK Compact Router Combo Kit
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed with LED's
- DWP611PK Router Motor
- Standard Router Base
- Plunge Base
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- Horsepower: 1-1/4
- No-load RPM: 16,000-27,000
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke...
Fixed Base: 1-1/2"
Plunge Base: 2"
- Depth Stop: 5
- Spindle Lock: 12 Position
- Base Dimension: 4" Square
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications.
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications.
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut.
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation.
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64" (fixed base only).
- Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting.
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes.
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position (fixed base only).
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal (fixed base only).
- Motor can be transitioned quickly and easily between fixed and plunge bases.
- Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip (plunge base only).
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base & 2" with plunge base.
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability.
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control (fixed base).
- Large plunge base platform provides added stability for heavier applications and sub-base accepts universal template guides.
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65