DeWalt DWH303DH Onboard Dust Extractor
Add to Cart for Price
For the DCH273P2 1" SDS Plus 20V Rotary Hammer
This OSHA Table 1-compliant Dust Extractor works with the DCH273 1" Hammer. It features an OSHA 1926.1153-compliant Dust Box Assembly. With a filter cleaning mechanism and a HEPA filter, it removes 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or greater. The Dust Extractor has a powerful built in motor for increased suction during high performance drilling. The 2-second power-off delay ensures that dust extraction continues after the drill is switched off. It accomodates drill bit diameters up to 5/8" which allows users to drill overhead for 1/2" drop-ins.
- DWH303DH Dust Extractor
- DWH302DH Dust Box
- Side Handle
- Carbide Drill Bit Capacity: 5/8" X 4" Useable X 6" Overall
- Compatible With: DCH273B , DCH273P2
- Filter Cleaning Mechanism: True
- For Tool Type: SDS Plus Rotary Hammers
- Hepa Filter (99.97% Efficiency): True
- OSHA Compliance Table 1
- Tool Height: 10.2"
- Tool Length 13.6"
- Tool Width: 5"
- Tool Weight 3.08 lbs
- Table 1-compliant dust management solution for the DCH273P2 1" SDS Plus 20V Rotary Hammer.
- Replaceable HEPA filter (DWH302DH) removes 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or greater.
- 2-second power off delay ensures dust extraction to continue after drill is switched off.
- Clear, durable dust box ensures users can see when dust box needs to be emptied.
- Built-in motor increases suction and high tool performance.
- Replaceable dust nozzle to quickly change to new nozzle.
- Drill up to 5/8" diameter, 4" useable length, 6 in. overall length bits.
- Fits into tight spaces on scissor lifts and between overhead pipes and duct work.
- Easily adjustable depth guage for accurate anchor drilling.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65