DeWalt DWE7491X Table Saw
Add to Cart for Price
10" Job Site Table saw with Scissor Stand
The DWE7491X 10" Jobsite Table Saw with Scissor Stand has a 15 Amp motor and 32-1/2" rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Scissor stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability.
- DWE7491X Table Saw
- Scissor Stand
- 10" 24T Carbie Blade
- Miter Gauge
- Blade Guard Assembly
- Push Stick
- Rip Fence
- 2x Blade Wrenches
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 4,800
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip Right of Blade: 32-1/2"
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 22"
- Weight: 87.0 lbs
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2" rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Two position flip-over rip fence allows for narrow rip cuts and material support
- Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of guarding components appropriate for each application
- 2-1/2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- Onboard storage system provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gauge, wrenches, push stick, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Folding scissor stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- 15 amp Motor quickly rips through hardwoods with easeTelescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 3-1/8" depth-of-cut at 90 and 2-1/4" at 45 degrees
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65