DeWalt DWE7485 8-1/4" Compact Jobsite Table Saw
Maximized for accuracy and capacity, this 8-1/4" Table Saw includes on-board storage for the blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade-change wrenches, miter gauge, and push stick. The powerful 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor allows users to complete a majority of applications. The rack & pinion fence allows for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4x8 sheet goods.
- DWE7485 8-1/4" Table Saw
- Anti-Kickback Pawls
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
- 8-1/4" Blade
- Non-Through Cut Riving Knife
- Two Blade-Change Wrenches
- Modular Guard System
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Diameter: 8-1/4"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 2-9/16"
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 1-3/4"
- Max Rip Right of Blade: 24-1/2"
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 12"
- Weight: 46.0 lbs
- Compact size for easy transportation and storage
- Rack & pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- 24.5" of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental restarts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the on position
- Blade brake
- On-board storage for guard, fence, wrenches, and miter gauge
- Metal roll cage base for jobsite durability
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool-free adjustments of the guarding
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65