DeWalt DWE575 7-1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- DWE575 Circular Saw
- 7-1/4" Carbide Blade
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 5,200
- Bevel Capacity: 57°
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 & 45 Degrees
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2.55"
- Depth of Cut at 45° 1.9"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs.
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications.
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°.
- 2-9/16" depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications.
- Anti-snag ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments.
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs.
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting.
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts.
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle.
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65