DeWalt DWE402 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder
- DWE402 Angle Grinder
- Two Position Side Handle
- 4-1/2" One-Touch (T27) Guard
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 11.0
- No-load RPM: 11,000
- Wheel Size: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"-11
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Next Generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor provides the best power to weight/size ratio available.
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool.
- Oversized brushes provide 2X brush life over previous model (D28402).
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life.
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action.
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench.
- Top mounted and protected spindle lock button maximizes depth of cut without comprimising durability.
- Uniquely small gripping surface in this power class allows for the best comfort available in this class.
- Newly designed side handle provides excellent ergonomics while oversized threading provides durability.
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage.
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up.
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65